We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Dear mothers, the most valuable food for your baby is breast milk. only breast milk for the first 6 months You already know that you need to feed with
For your baby to grow and develop healthy, it should be adequate and balanced nutrition.In all researches; baby feeding with breast milk mortality (disease-related mortality rate) and morbidity (disease-causing rate), healthy growth and development is superior to all other forms of nutrition.
During the first six months physiological and psychosocial breast milk, which perfectly meets the needs of the mother, plays an important role in establishing the bond between the mother and the baby.
Breastfeeding alone for the first six months of the baby, continued with breastfeeding with additional nutrients after the sixth month and breastfeeding until the age of two provides numerous benefits to the baby.The benefits of breastfeeding are not only limited to breastfeeding, but also have a significant positive impact on advanced life health. Therefore laying the foundations of healthy life the importance of breastfeeding is indisputableHow much should mothers breastfeed their babies?World Health Organization; Infants should be fed only breast milk for the first 6 months, no supplementary food including water should be given, and after the sixth month, appropriate supplementary foods should be started and breastfeeded. Continue until the age of 2 is recommended. The mother who wants to, she adds, can breastfeed her baby after 2 years.What are the disadvantages of breastfeeding after the age of 2?
Disadvantages of Long-Term Breastfeeding!3 years is a psychological limit for breastfeeding.
- Breastfeeding baby after 2 years old abrasion of milk teeth and may cause problems such as eating and chewing.
- It can cause the baby to be more dependent on the mother than it should be. In this case, the baby's future character and the development of the baby's skills negatively.
- Breastfeeding after the age of 2 can cause the baby's stubbornness to prolong and the baby's “no” may cause him to learn later than it should. (!)
- Long-term breastfeeding mother's fertility affect and delay ovulation. Especially mothers who want to have another baby should consider this issue.
- Children 2 years and older discover sexual identities. Breastfeeding discovering sexual identity Delay.
- Long-term breastfeeding anorexia It may cause.
If you want to learn more about breastfeeding, you can review our breastfeeding guide by clicking on the link below.
// www. / Breastfeeding moms-on-the-book /
If you want to review our nutrition article during breastfeeding, you can click the link below.
// www. / Breast-feeding-the-eras onerileri /
Nutritionist Beyza Uyan