We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
5 Reasons To Give Your Baby Goat Milk!
Hi, Today we will talk about a topic that mothers are very curious about!
This article will shed light on the questions in your mind and will enlighten you even more!
Breast milk is the most ideal nutrient for your baby, Only breastfeed your baby in the first 6 months We emphasize that you should feed with every opportunity.
No nutrient can be replaced by energy, protein, carbohydrates and other essential nutrients and breast milk, a complex biological fluid that provides growth and development in the newborn!
Breast milk is a miracle
World Health Organization; babies should be fed only breast milk for the first 6 months, no additional food, including water, should be given after the sixth month, starting with the appropriate additional food, breastfeedingUp to 2 yearsIt is recommended to continue. If the mother who wants After 2 years she may breastfeed her baby.
Breast milk should take milk for your baby, except vitamins of minerals it is one of the main foods that provide many of them. So what's the right time for milk? and which milk is healthier for your baby?
Let's examine together
Cow Milk / Goat Milk Comparison
|Component (100g)||Goat milk||Cow milk|
- More goat milk than cow's milk calcium It contains.
- More goat milk than cow's milk phosphorus It contains.
- More goat milk than cow's milk magnesium It contains.
- More goat milk than cow's milk potassium It contains.
- More goat milk than cow's milk vitamin B6 It contains.
- More goat milk than cow's milk vitamin A It contains.
- More goat milk than cow's milk selenium It contains.
- Goat milk from cow's milk 3 times more niacin It contains.
- Goat's milk digest It is much easier than cow's milk.
- Goat's milk is less than cow's milk allergenic.
5 Reasons To Give Your Baby Goat Milk!
Goat's milk calcium, protein, potassium rate is high.
High content of goat milk content Vitamin A, D and B It maintains.
In this way, your baby bone development supports
The lactose content of goat milk is lower than that of cow milk.
For this reason, cow's milk much easier digested
Goat milk than cow much less allergic!
Goat milk skin diseases, digestive problems, allergy, arrival, baby eczema and against inflammation
plays an effective role.
Protects your baby!
Content of goat's milk monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fatty acids It has an auxiliary effect on heart health.
They say your baby's heart health!
Goat milk compared to cow's milk;
Vitamin A, potassium, selenium and niacin comprising.
Therefore, it supports your baby's immune system.
When should goats be given to babies?
We talked about the various benefits that goat's milk provides to your baby. However, you should pay attention to this issue when you should give your baby goat milk.
You can give your baby goat milk from 12 months
Goat's milk is less than cow's milk allergen effect However, before 12 months, the digestive system of babies does not develop to the level of digesting goat milk.
We talked about when to use goat milk and its benefits. Now, how about a beautiful goat milk recipe for your baby?
Chickpea Yeast Bread
For Chickpea Yeast;
- Organic chickpeas in half tea cup
- Half a cup of organic whole wheat flour
- 1 Glass of warm drinking water
- 1 Cup of milk Nidola goat
- 3 Cups whole wheat flour organic
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Pound organic chickpeas in mortar. Pour chopped chickpeas, organic whole wheat flour and drinking water at a non-burning temperature in a clean jar and mix with a wooden spoon.
- Close the jar without tightening the lid. Cover in a warm place and allow to ferment for at least 12 hours. The fermentation time may be up to 20-24 hours. Chickpea yeast is ready when yeast is bubbling, swelling and smell changes.
- Filter the chickpea yeast into a bowl. Add Nidola goat's milk at room temperature. Add olive oil and organic whole wheat flour and mix with a wooden spoon.
- Cover the bowl with stretch film. Cover in a warm place and leave to ferment. Lightly degassing the raised dough by hand and mold. Cover it with stretch film and let it ferment.
- Bake the bread in the oven set to 180 degrees for 30-40 minutes.
- Slice and serve the bread that has cooled completely. Note: Slice the bread into a refrigerator bag and store it in the freezer. If necessary, you can take your baby out of the freezer and heat it up.
Honey Pumpkin Pudding
- 500 Ml Nidola Goat Milk
- 2.5 Tablespoons Whole Wheat Flour
- 1 Tablespoon Rice Flour
- 250 Grams of Pumpkin
- 3 Tablespoons Honey
- 1 Glass of Water
- Put the chopped pumpkins into the saucepan and add water.
- Pass the pumpkins that you have cooked until soft, through a hand blender.
- Add whole wheat flour and rice flour over pumpkin puree. Cook with continuous stirring.
- The first heat you get from the stove, add honey to the pudding and mix.
- Divide the pudding into the bowls and allow to cool.
Nutritionist Beyza Uyan
My instagram: //www.instagram.com/dytbeyzauyan/