We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Pregnancy Week Calculator
In general, many women do not have a preponderance of pregnancy issues before planning or conceiving. When they learn that a living thing has grown up, they want to learn and follow every detail about the process.
Especially one of the most confusing things for mothers pregnancy week calculation It is concerned.
Although women have followed their ovulation days to become pregnant and have had frequent intercourse in the near days, it is difficult to predict exactly on which day they lay.
For women with a surprise pregnancy, the situation may be unknown.
Well, pregnancy week calculation how come, let's look together.
How Many Weeks Are I Pregnant?
You may be 2 weeks pregnant by your own estimates. However, when you go to the doctor's checkup, she can tell you that you are 4 weeks pregnant. We seem to hear you say, nasıl How can this be?. So let's make this clear:
- A woman with an average menstrual cycle (28 days), from the first day of the last menstrual period average 14th day. We said average, because there is no such thing as going to be exact at that date.
- Spawning day may vary according to many factors such as stress and nutrition. Therefore, it is expected to increase the frequency of intercourse a few days before and after the expected ovulation day to become pregnant. Thus, the chance of pregnancy can be increased.
- Technically yes, fertilization occurred within 24 hours when you ovulate. And do you know exactly what day you laid? You can follow some ovulation symptoms and use ovulation kits. However, it may not always be possible to be 100 percent sure.
In the literature, the onset of pregnancy is accepted as the first day of your last menstrual period. Therefore, one of the questions you will ask when you go to the doctor after learning that you are pregnant will be your last menstrual date.
- Pregnancy calculation If you want to be done, you must base on the period from the last menstrual date to the current day. Thus, you will find your gestational week according to the literature.
For example, if your last menstrual period is August 1, you will end the 6th week of pregnancy on 14 September.
Pregnancy calculation when menstrual irregularity or last menstrual date is not remembered
Some women may not have regular menstruation.Attention! Usually menstrual cycles between 21-35 days are considered normal.
If your cycle length shows different numbers every month, you have menstrual irregularities. In this case, it is very difficult to predict the day of ovulation.
Over your last date 6 weeks have passed and you may have just learned your pregnancy. In this case, it is not always correct to say that you are 6 weeks pregnant and your baby is 4 weeks pregnant. Maybe you laid eggs 4 weeks after your last menstrual period and the baby in your belly is only 2 weeks old.
Other than that, you may not be following your menstrual days and you may be having a surprised pregnancy. In this case a clear pregnancy calculation it is very difficult to do. The time you can learn this clearly is when you go to your first ultrasound.
The doctor makes some predictions about the baby's development by making measurements such as head diameter and leg length on ultrasound and can tell you how many weeks your baby is.
How Many Weeks Does Pregnancy Last?
Pregnancy from the first day of the woman's last menstrual period about 40 weeks. 280 days, 9 months and 10 days. However, only a certain number of women can give birth at 40 weeks. Births at 37th or 42nd weeks are also considered normal.
Sometimes the week of pregnancy can be miscalculated. So while you think you are 40 weeks pregnant, you can be 39 weeks pregnant. However;
- Preterm births born before 37 weeks
- If you are born after 42 weeks of late birth, that is overdue is called.
What Does Trimester Mean During Pregnancy?
The word Trimester is a Latin word “3 months period” means. 40 weeks of pregnancy, that is, 9 months and 10 days period is also divided into three. The reason for this is to better understand and express the baby's developmental period.
1-13. weeks - 1st Trimester
Refers to the first quarter. It is a period in which the baby is fertilized, organ development begins and the expectant mother experiences pregnancy symptoms.
14-26. weeks - 2nd Trimester
Refers to the second quarter. In this period, the organ development of the baby continues. It is a period in which the mother is more adapted to pregnancy.
15-40. weeks - 3rd Trimester
It is the period in which the baby grows and develops in the womb to adapt to the outside world better. Birth occurs at the end of this period.
How is the week and month account in pregnancy?
Another confusion is the relationship between pregnancy week and the month of pregnancy. This is because there are more than 4 weeks in a month.
When this is the case ... I wonder how many weeks am i pregnantOr ”How many months am I pregnant? Merak
The follow-up method to be taken into account here should be the week account. Because, baby development is monitored weekly at the doctor's controls. You can calculate your pregnancy week as a month by considering a month as 30 days.
For example, you are 20 weeks pregnant. Since a week corresponds to 7 days, you are 20 × 7 = 140 days pregnant.
If we take a month as 30 days, you can call 140/30 = 4 months and 20 days pregnant. In more detail;
- At the end of the 5th week, the first month has been completed,
- 2nd month completed at the end of the 9th week,
- At the end of the 13th week, the third month was completed,
- At the end of the 17th week, the 4th month was completed,
- At the end of the 21st week, the 5th month was completed,
- At the end of the 25th week, the 6th month has been completed,
- At the end of the 29th week, the 7th month was completed,
- The 8th month was completed at the end of the 33rd week,
- The 9th month was completed at the end of the 36th week.
When the 40th week is completed, the baby is 10 months old. In fact, we mentioned that the gestation period was 9 months and 10 days. So when the 9th month is completed, the baby is born in the 10th month. When it is calculated as a day, it is 280 days.
Pregnancy week calculation not to forget the importance of the last menstrual period, although the beginning of pregnancy began from the time of fertilization, it is necessary to know that pregnancy follow-up is not done in this way.