We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Shopping is a very enjoyable activity for everyone, especially ladies. However, those who have small children know that shopping with children is not as pleasant and easy as it is thought. Because children often disrupt this shopping pleasure according to their wishes and needs, and they want to direct the shopping according to their own desires. This, of course, does not appeal to parents, but it does not prevent their children to make a grump, and the surrounding people will be uncomfortable in this situation too much they can do, and they do not give their children's wishes during shopping.
If your child is doing things that bothers you during shopping, we should say that there are many things you can do about it as parents. Since shopping is also a social activity, it has an important role in your child's social communication. In order for this activity to be reflected correctly in your child's life, you need to teach her things from an early age! If you're wondering what you can do about it, here are some suggestions öneri
What can you do?
• Try to make a shopping list with your child before you go shopping. Promise each other not to go off this list during shopping. (And never go off the list, because when you go off the list, your child will have the same right and will want to take things that are not on the list during shopping.)
• Tell your child that there are rules to follow when shopping. Explain these rules to him clearly and tell him clearly what the consequences will be if he does not follow them. For example, tell him not to run in the grocery store, if he does, explain to him that you will stop shopping and return home immediately. Try to stick to these rules, otherwise your rules will lose credibility in your child's eyes after a while.
• Try to create a sign language to help you communicate with your child from remote locations, especially in large markets. With the help of this language, you will communicate with your child more easily and you will still bring your shopping more fun.
• Give your child various tasks during shopping. For example, choosing fruits, looking at the expiration date of things taken ... Such a task will give your child a sense of responsibility and will develop self-confidence.
• Ask your child about their choices in shopping. For example, when you buy yourself a shoe, try to learn your child's opinion, and when you ask your child about their ideas, you will show that you care about them.
• If your child insists that you buy something you do not want to buy during shopping, explain to your child why you do not want to buy it. Just saying IR NO acak will not be enough for your child, he will expect a reasonable explanation from you.
• If your child behaves in an undesirable way, do not try to answer him with threatening words (I'm going to leave you here now!), As this will not cause him to calm down or cause psychological negative consequences at a later age.
• Encourage your child to carry light items of your own. This kind of tasks you give your child will help him / her to feel like an adult and reassure himself / herself.
• Talk to your child about your shopping after shopping. Thank your child for coming shopping with you.
Contact Idil directly