We are searching data for your request:
Forums and discussions:
Manuals and reference books:
Data from registers:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
2. If mothers know how pregnancy and birth occur physiologically in the body, they can be in harmony with their bodies in line with their expectations about birth.
3. Pregnant women can learn correct nutrition, which is one of the most important reasons that prevent problems in pregnancy and childbirth. During education, women can learn to be healthy about weight gain during pregnancy.
4. “Movement” is very important in pregnancy and childbirth… Knowledge of pelvic knowledge and learning to make the right movements make birth extremely easy.
5. Techniques that are learned before birth and relieving birth contractions (massage, aromatherapy, thermal treatments, etc.) positively affect the prospective mother's view of birth.
6. Breathing exercises in the trainings increase body awareness because correct breathing is an indispensable part of mother-baby health…
7. The education of the father and mother together will allow the father to participate in pregnancy and birth. Father, not being excluded from birth; can share family unity, responsibility and joy.
8. Studies such as breastfeeding and baby care in the trainings answer the mother's questions nasıl how will I take care of my baby? Ve and reduce the fear of the mother.
9. The father's education in babysitting makes it easier for him to help the mother after birth.
10. And more importantly, conscious parents, equipped with the right information, can convey this knowledge and sensitivity to educate future generations.